This beautiful suite is named after the wife of Murat III, Sultan Safiye, who is known to be among the most attractive women of Ottoman history.
Boasting a pleasant decoration, both the bedroom and the living room of Safiye Sultan suite have a panoramic view of the Bosphorus. The 65 sq.m.-suite accommodates a guest bathroom, a spacious living room, and a bedroom with a separate door. The living room is equipped with a sofa group and a desk. The suite has a bedroom with a safe, a dressing area, and bedroom with a private bathroom, a Jacuzzi and a shower area. Both rooms have a minibar and a Led TV.
** “The most romantic suite of Les Ottomans, Safiye Sultan is an ideal getaway for honeymoon couples, offering special advantages for accommodation”.
Please contact reservation desk for detailed information.
• Panoramic Bosphorus view
• Separate living room
• Butler service
• Spacious bathroom with Jacuzzi and rain shower
• Amx digital remote control system (room illumination, windows and curtains, TV, music, radio, air conditioner, opening and closing of room door)
• 2 Led TV's (Smart Tv - Wireless keyboard, 3D eyeglasses, HDMI, USB Movie, blueray-3D DVD player)
• 2 Minibars
• 24-hour room service
• Laundry, dry cleaning service
• Cushion menu, anti-allergic alternatives
• Unpacking and packing service
• Free wi-fi service
• Free daily paper
• Luxury bathroom sets(Traditional Turkish bath set, Hermes bathroom products)
• Turndown service
• Free Valet parking
• Free entrance to general spa areas
• Exclusive advantages for honeymoon couples
"Les Ottomans İnternet Sitesi kullanım deneyiminizi geliştirebilmek ve iyileştirmek için çerezler kullanıyoruz. İnternet sitemizi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde, çerez kullanımını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Politikası’nı incelemenizi rica ederiz."