The suite ”Nurbanu Sultan”, meaning “The Sultan that Reflects the Light of God”, is named after Sultan Selim II’s wife. Poems dedicated to Sultan Nurbanu are deemed among the best works of Divan Literature.
Nurbanu Sultan is a 69 sq. meter suite with a living area, a desk, a safe, a minibar, two Led TVs, one guest bathroom, and a spacious bathroom comprising a Jacuzzi and a shower. The living area is separated from the bedroom by a hand-made screen of wrought iron. Offering a partial view of the Bosphorus, the suite overlooks the gorgeous swimming pool and lounge area that boasts an enchanting design in summertime. The suite is linked to Hurrem Sultan (Suite no. 110) by way of a corridor.
• Partial Bosphorus view
• Pool view
• Separate living area
• Spacious bathroom with jacuzzi and rain shower
• Amx digital remote control system (room illumination, windows and curtains, TV, music, radio, air conditioner, opening and closing of room door)
• 2 Led TV’s (Smart Tv - Wireless keyboard, 3D eyeglasses, HDMI, USB Movie, blueray-3D DVD player)
• 24 hour room service
• Laundry and dry-cleaning service
• Cushion menu, anti-allergic alternatives
• Unpacking and packing service
• Free wi-fi service
• Free daily paper
• Luxury bathrooms sets (Traditional Turkish bath set, Hermes bathroom products)
• Turndown service
• Free valet parking
• Free entrance to general spa areas
• Connection to Hurrem Sultan suite
"Les Ottomans İnternet Sitesi kullanım deneyiminizi geliştirebilmek ve iyileştirmek için çerezler kullanıyoruz. İnternet sitemizi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde, çerez kullanımını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Politikası’nı incelemenizi rica ederiz."