This charming duplex is named after the wife of Sultan Mahmud II, Sultan Bezmialem. Bezmialem, means “Festival for the World”. She has been penned on the pages of history books as a highly revered Mother Sultan owing to her philanthropic work.
With an exquisite decoration and wall painting, the suite conveys the feeling of an authentic Ottoman tent. An 82-sq.m. duplex with a garden view, the suite accommodates a living room with a desk on the entrance floor as well as a guest bathroom. Each floor is equipped with a Led TV and a minibar. The upper floor with the bedroom has a dressing room with a safe and a bathroom with a basin a la Turca as well as a shower.
• Garden view
• Living room
• Spacious living area
• Spacious bathroom with a bath basin a la Turca and a rain shower in a heated room
• Amx digital remote control system (room illumination, windows and curtains, TV, music, radio, air conditioner, opening and closing of room door)
• 2 Led TV's (Smart Tv - Wireless keyboard, 3D eyeglasses, HDMI, USB Movie, blueray-3D DVD player)
• 2 Minibars
• 24-hour room service
• Laundry and dry-cleaning service
• Cushion menu, anti-allergic alternatives
• Unpacking and packing service
• Free wi-fi service
• Free daily paper
• Luxury bathrooms sets (Traditional Turkish bath set, Hermes bathroom products)
• Turndown service
• Free valet parking
• Free entrance to general spa areas
"Les Ottomans İnternet Sitesi kullanım deneyiminizi geliştirebilmek ve iyileştirmek için çerezler kullanıyoruz. İnternet sitemizi kullanmaya devam etmeniz halinde, çerez kullanımını kabul etmiş olursunuz. Çerezler hakkında detaylı bilgi almak için Çerez Politikası’nı incelemenizi rica ederiz."